Norlington has extremely high expectations of students.
We promise excellence in every aspect of our work, appearance, relationship and behaviour to combine these with good manners, respect and consideration for others.
We expect all students to arrive on time, in full uniform and with all equipment necessary.
Each lesson should focus on challenging your knowledge and enhancing your learning.
At Norlington we truly believe that ‘Wisdom is Strength’ and this ethos flows through the school, its staff and more importantly its pupils.
Learning Resource Center
Open every day from 8.30am, you have access to over 60 computers, a huge range of books and any stationary you need.
Monday to Thursday
- 8.45am - 9.10am: Registration AM
- 9.10am - 10.10am: Period 1
- 10.10am - 11.10am: Period 2
- 11.10am - 11.30am: Breaktime
- 11.30am - 12.30pm: Period 3
- 12.30pm - 1.30pm: Period 4
- 1.30pm - 2.15pm: Lunch
- 2.15pm - 3.15pm: Period 5
- 8.45am - 9.05am: Registration AM
- 9.05am - 1.35pm: Period 1 to Period 4
- (same as Monday to Thursday times)
- 1.30pm - 1.35pm: Registration PM